US Green Cards for Foreign Investors Capital for Developers
Serving Tampa, Orlando and Central Florida
We will use our core competency, the analysis and evaluation of real estate projects, to identify and analyze projects within development categories that offer excellent long term operating stability and exit strategies.
We will concentrate on investments in the development of facilities in Central Florida where demand is the greatest. These may include, for instance, Assisted Living and Memory Care, Alternative Energy, Entertainment Venues, Hotels, Restaurants, Medical, Manufacturing and Infrastructure projects.
We will rely on our advisors to bring their expertise and experience to bear on the evaluation of each project. These advisors include experts in each category of investment as well as EB-5 experts.
Our Business Selection Strategy:
• Provide the investor with an equity or secured loan position.
• Provide the investor with a preferred return.
• Provide the investor with excellent exit strategies for return of their investment.
We accomplish this through the following:
• Perform thorough due diligence of potential business opportunities.
• Verify whether a proposed investment opportunity satisfies the minimum investment criteria, including job creation and investment return.
• Obtain in-depth business plans and econometric studies to satisfy USCIS EB-5 requirements.
• Produce enterprising financial and management strategies for our EB-5 investments.
• Provide a preferred return for EB-5 investors on their investment.
• Receive Investor's capital through a limited partnership vehicle.
• Invest the limited partnership funds into the specific project company (limited Partnership, limited liability company or an incorporated company).
Throughout the course of the investment we will:
• Monitor the target business with respect continuing qualification under the program.
• Monitor the qualifying investments and the financial performance of the target business.
• Update the Limited Partners on the investment with semi-annual reports.
• Maintain limited partnership books and records.
• Retain lawyers, auditors and other professionals as may be required on behalf of the limited partnership.
Provide the following documents to the EB-5 investor's immigration attorney:
• A comprehensive business plan that satisfies USCIS requirements.
• A project-specific econometric study that fully describes the Regional Center job-creation.
• A signed copy of the Limited Partnership Agreement.
• All offering memoranda.
• All escrow documentation to evidence investment of EB-5 funds.
• Manage the project entity into which the limited partnership invests. Type your paragraph here.